Age Range: > 6 years old
State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
Charging Voltage: 3.7V
Power Source: Electric
Limited edition Air Swimmers swim through the air with incredibly smooth and real-life swimming motion. These amazing fish provide hours of indoor fun in even the smallest of rooms (not recommended for outdoor use). Now, there’s no better way to frighten your family than this amazing toy! This flying RC Air Swimmer makes a great office prank too!
- Moves up, down, full 360 degrees up to 40 feet away. Sways left to right with fishtail movement and sure to amaze everyone!
- Made from a durable nylon and simply bounces off of walls and other items it bumps into. Doesn't break!
- Fill up with helium - can be re-inflated over and over. Balloons stay inflated for up to two weeks. Requires 4 AAA batteries to operate.
- Measures 57 inches long and 36 inches tall.
- Great fun for the office, family get togethers, kids indoor parties.
- The perfect gift! Buy one now before it runs out of stock!
- Up to 40 feet Range Infrared Control (not for outdoor use)
- Requires helium (not included) to float - can be re-inflated for over and over
- Requires 4 AAA Batteries (not included)
- Available in 2 styles: Shark & Clownfish
- 1x Clownfish or Shark Balloon
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1x User Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: How do I fill it up?
Answer: All you need is helium, which is readily available at any store that sells balloons. We filled ours at Party City, but you can also get them filled at most grocery stores or floral shops. Helium is not very expensive. It cost us about $2 to fill it up. You can purchase disposable helium tanks online, but we've found it far less expensive to simply purchase a filling from a balloon store.
Question: Will it fit in my car?
Answer: Yes, Air Swimmers (once inflated) will easily fit into any size car (except maybe a Smart Car).
Question: Will it pop easily?
Answer: No. The durable nylon material can take quite a beating.
Question: How long will it last before the helium escapes?
Answer: A fully inflated Air Swimmer will last for about 2-3 weeks. However, you can easily extend its life for another week by inserting a straw into the valve and blowing a bit of air into it.
Question: Can it be reused?
Answer: Yes! The one-way valve allows you to empty the helium and store the Air Swimmer until you're ready to use it again.
Question: Do you need gigantic bait to catch fish this big?
Answer: It certainly helps.
Q: How far can this travel from the controller?? (like the distance)
A: The infra-red controller has a range of 40 feet.
Q: Does the helium come w/ this?
A: No, the helium is not included.
Q: Do you have to assemble it when you get the Air Swimmer?
A: Yes, but it's not terribly difficult to assemble an Air Swimmer. The included instructions will walk you through the whole process.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world , and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don ’t have a positive experience for ANY reason , we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task , so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don ’t like it , no hard feelings we ’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PROCESSING TIME: 1-3 days (excluding weekends and holydays)
SHIPPING TIME: 1-2 weeks (excluding weekends and holydays)
SUBJECT TO THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PROCESS OF EACH COUNTRY.